Monday, February 9, 2009

T.W.E.N.T.Y 5

If you know anything about me you know that I don't do surveys or questionnaires, and I don't post bulletins. This blog is my first step of conformity.

25. I had a dream about doing this survey which is probably why I am doing it.

24. I know everyone says that they have the best friends in the world. But I really have the best friends in the world. I don't see or talk to them nearly enough but I miss them and love them all.

23. I secretly hate that all of the music that I have been listening to for years is now popular and "every ones" favourite song.

22. I try to spell favorite like favourite, color like colour, and honor like honour. I would say mobile instead of cell phone and ring instead of call but those just make me sound pretentious.

21. I can eat sunflower seeds like a boy.

20. My tops to bottoms ratio is very off. There is just something in me that will always buy denim over tops. I guess its because in my mind all of my jeans look great with a hanes V neck and scarf. Its really the shoes and jeans that make all the difference

19. I am a denim SNOB. Its gotten even worse. Ksubi and 575 is all I like.. Nothing else fits me. Or so I think...

18. My boyfriends sister has taught be to keep all of my shoes in boxes. It just looks cooler in your closet.

17. I am probably that one girl in the world who actually doesn't care that much about Valentines day.

16. The above is not saying I don't love flowers because I do. Purple roses and sunflowers please.

15. I hate moving. There has not been a year in the last 5 years and I have not moved. Multiple times.

14. I like tea more than I like coffee. Ice tea from Coffee Bean and hot tea from Starbucks. If it has ball ice it makes it even better.

13. I have two dogs who I love very much.

12. Spin and Yoga are the only types of physical activity I will do without a personal trainer.

11. I know a lot of people that are either getting married or having babies and it really doesn't make me want either.

10. I always walk out of Target spending more money than I wanted to.

9. I will eat cabbage salad above anything else I make

8. I miss playing quinn with libby

7. I love rain but only if its a lazy Saturday.

6. I have never dyed my hair.

5. I have beautiful friends who write beautiful blogs

4. I have been stopped a few times on the streets to be photographed for my style. I'm not bragging. I am generally embarrassed but secretly love it. I feel like its training me to be photographed for the Sartorialist. (Sorry Lib- I'm not copying you- Its just also one of my goals)

3. I read post secret every week. I used to have a notebook full of secrets I would one day make and send in. I have yet to do it.

2. If you ask me where I want to go to eat I will say Sushi.

1. I didn't want to put this on facebook because too many people would see that I did it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree on #15. I hope I am one of the people you are referring to on #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are! I love reading blogs my friends write!!!

    ReplyDelete